Easy Ginger Pickle Recipe
Ginger Pickle is an easy to prepare pickle that makes a perfect accompaniment to Indian meals. It is prepared with using basic ingredients. This Pickle brings the unadulterated, earthy and spicy flavor of ginger with tangy taste of lemon juice. Let's follow this recipe.
- 1/2cupChopped ginger (washed and peeled)
- 6Dry red chili
- 1/4 cupTamarind
- 1/2 cupJaggery
- Saltto taste
- 5 tbspSesame oil
- 1/2 tspJeera / cumin seeds
- 1/2 tspLemon juice
- 1/2 tspUrad dal
- Soak tamarind and dry red chili in water (approximately half cup of water) for one hour and after one hour, drain the water.
- In a mixer jar, add tamarind, red chili, salt, jaggery and chopped ginger and make a fine paste.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add cumin, mustard seeds, and urad dal and fry them until mustard seeds splutter.
- Add ginger paste and cook on a medium flame until you see oil leaving the edges and a change in color and mix it. (It takes approximately 5 to 10 min).
- Remove from stove and cool it and store in a clean and dry glass jar.
Also, Read Andhra Tomato Pickle Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe