Tasty Masala Toast Recipe
Masala Toast is a delicious and quick to make tea time snack recipe. This toast can be also packed in your lunch box. They are an excellent choice for a hearty and satisfying snack. This is perfect with a cup of tea. Let’s follow this recipe.
To Be Blended Into Garlic Green Chutney r
- 1 1/2 cupsroughly chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/4 cupfreshly grated coconut
- 1 tbspchopped spinach (palak)
- 1 tbsproughly chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tbsproughly chopped green chilies
- saltto taste
- 5-6drops of lemon juice
- 1/4 cupwater
- 2 tspoil
- 1/2 tspmustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 6 to 8curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1 cupboiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cupboiled green peas
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspgreen chili paste
- 1 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- saltto taste
- 8bread slices
- 8 tspbutter
- 8 tspgarlic green chutney
- 1 tspsandwich masal(easily available in the market)
- 8sliced onions
- 12tomatoes slices
- 1/2 cupcapsicum slices
- 3 tsp butter for brushing and greasing
- 2 tspbutter for brushing
- 4 tbspnylon sev
For The Aloo Masala
For The Topping
For the aloo masala
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and when the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the potatoes, green peas, turmeric powder, green chili paste, coriander, and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for a minute.
- Divide the aloo stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Apply 1 tsp of butter and 1 tsp of garlic green chutney on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place a slice of bread, with the buttered side facing upwards, on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Place one portion of the aloo masala and spread it evenly over the bread and arrange 2 onion slices, 3 tomato slices and 6 to 7 capsicum slices over the stuffing and sprinkle ¼ tsp of sandwich masala evenly over it.
- Cover it with another slice of bread, with the buttered side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Spread ¼ tsp of butter evenly over the bread slice and grease a sandwich toaster on both the sides by using ½ tsp of butter.
- Place the sandwich in the sandwich toaster and cook on a medium flame, till it turns brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Cut into equal pieces, place it on a plate and apply ½ tsp of butter evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of sev evenly over it and serve it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe