Tasty and Easy Mushroom Curry Recipe
Mushroom Curry is a delicious spicy dish with mushroom. Mushrooms are loaded with essential nutrients. This dish is perfect for weekend lunch or dinner and you can serve this dish along with any Indian flat bread. Let’s follow this tasty and easy recipe.
- 1 1/4 cupsmushroom (khumbh) cubes
- 1 tbspoil
- 1 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 2whole dry Kashmiri red chilies
- 2 tspginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 1/2 cuponion paste
- 1 tspdried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1/4 cuptomato puree
- 1 tspgaram masala
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- 1/2 cupcurd (dahi)
- saltto taste
- 1 tspsugar
For The Garnish
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add cumin seeds and dry red chilies, and fry on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and fry on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onion paste and dried fenugreek leaves and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the garam masala and chili powder, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the curd, salt, ½ cup of water, mushrooms cubes and sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or cook till the mushrooms are soft and stir occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander and serve it hot.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe