Easy Pepper Fish Fry Recipe
Pepper fish Fry is a healthy and simple dish made with peppercorns. This is a mildly flavored and mildly spiced fish recipe. An aromatic fish preparation which can be served with any meal. Try this soft and succulent fish dish at your home for your family members.
- 8Pomfret fillets
- 10-15Crushed peppercorns
- saltto taste
- 3/4 cupRefined flour (maida)
- 3/4 cupMaize flour (makai ka atta)
- Oilto shallow fry
- Clean fish fillets and sprinkle salt and juice of one lemon and keep it aside for few minutes.
- In a bowl add maida, salt, egg, and juice of one lemon and add sufficient water and make a thick batter and crush the peppercorns into a coarse powder and keep it aside.
- Dip the fish fillets in this batter and marinate it for 1/2 hour.
- In a plate add makai ka atta and crushed peppercorns and mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat sufficient oil in a shallow frying pan and coat the pomfret fillets with flour- pepper mixture on both the sides and shake off excess flour.
- In a pan shallow fry, the fish till both sides are golden brown in color and you use more oil if required.
- Serve it hot.
- If you want you can deep-fry the fish fillets and remove it and drain on an absorbent kitchen towel.
- Calories: 1811
- Carbohydrates: 146.2
- Protein: 176.7
- Fat: 57.5
- Other: Zinc- 3.1mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe