Tasty Handi Paneer Recipe
Handi Paneer is a mouth-watering vegetarian recipe.This dish is extremely delicious, tasty recipe. This dish can be very easily prepared when you have a sudden guest at your home. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 20 gmpaneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 3thinly sliced onions
- 2 tspgrated ginger (adrak)
- 1slit green chili
- 1 tbspchopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 cupchopped tomatoes
- 1bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1/2 cupcurds (dahi)
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
- 1/2 tspgaram masala
- 5 to 6crushed peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 4 tbspoil
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn brown in color and add the ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, chili powder, and garam masala and mix it well.
- Add the tomato, green chilies and bay leaf, mix it well and cook for 7-8 minutes on a low flame.
- Add curd gradually, mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add the salt, 1/2 cup water, mix well and bring it to boil and add the paneer cubes and coriander leaves, mix it well and cook on low flame till masala dries up a little and coats well with the paneer pieces.
- Add the crushed peppercorn and mix it well.
- Serve it hot with paratha.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe