Tasty Chocolate Coffee Truffles Recipe
Chocolate Coffee Truffles are a sweet chocolate temptation and can be prepared with minimal ingredients. These truffles are easy to make and have a great flavor. Try these tasty truffles at home for your family members.
- 1 tbspcoffee powder
- 1/2 cupfresh cream
- 1 cupchopped milk chocolate(easily available at market)
- 1 cupdark chocolate cubes(easily available at the market)
- In a non- stick pan pour fresh cream and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, and stir continuously so that the cream does not stick to the pan.
- After it is done, switch off the flame and add the chopped milk chocolate and coffee powder and mix it very well to get a smooth mixture.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl, cool it slightly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball shape.
- Put the dark chocolate cubes in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute.
- Remove it from the oven and mix it gently.
- Dip each chocolate ball into the melted chocolate mixture and place it on a flat plate.
- You can also store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy it whenever you
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe