Tasty Methi Garlic Rice Recipe
Methi Garlic Rice is quick and easy rice dish for lunch or dinner. As garlic and methi are added to this rice, so it is healthy and nutritious.This rice can be prepared just in few minutes with few ingredients. It is mouth-watering and a flavorful dish. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cupsfinely chopped fenugreek (methi)
- 2 tbspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1 cupbasmati rice (chawal), soaked for 15 minutes and drained
- 1 tbspbutter
- 2 tspoil
- saltto taste
- Heat butter and oil in a pressure cooker, add the garlic and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped methi and fry on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the rice and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add 1½ cups of hot water, mix it well and pressure cook for 25 min
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and switch off the flame.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl and serve it hot with mixed vegetable raita.
Methi leaves are a rich source of vitamins, folic acid, niacin, potassium, iron, selenium, zinc, manganese, and magnesium.
Also, Read Spicy Bell Pepper Rice Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe