Healthy and Tasty Corn Paratha Recipe
Corn Paratha is a delicious, wholesome, healthy, and tasty paratha recipe.This paratha is packed with fiber and nutrition that come from corn and whole wheat flour. This corn paratha makes a perfect breakfast or even a quick dinner that you can enjoy with your family. Try this healthy paratha recipe at your home.
- 1/2 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cupcoarsely crushed sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/4 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- Saltto taste
- 1/4 tspoil for kneading
- 5 tspgrated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbspoil for cooking
- Whole wheatflour for rolling
- In a bowl add wheat flour, crushed corn, chopped spinach, green chilies, salt, and water as needed and knead to a soft, smooth dough and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 min again knead the dough by using oil and cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 5 min.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each portion into 100 mm (4“) thin paratha using a little flour.
- Place a rolled paratha on a flat surface, sprinkle 1 tsp of cheese and spread it evenly and cover with another paratha and press it lightly.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve it with any raita of your choice.
Corns are a good source of vitamin, potassium, and minerals.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe