Healthy Palak Rice Recipe
Palak Rice is not only easy to prepare vegetarian rice dish but also a healthy. This rice dish has the goodness of spinach(palak). This rice dish can be prepared with few ingredients within few minutes. Try this healthy recipe at your home and enjoy it with your family members.
- 2 cupsfinely chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/4 cupyellow moong dal (split yellow gram), soaked for 15 minutes and drained
- 1 cuplong grained rice (basmati), soaked for 15 minutes and drained
- 1 tbspoil
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1 tspgarlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tspgreen chili paste
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped tomatoes
- saltto taste
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add onions and fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic paste, green chili paste and fry on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute and stir occasionally.
- Add chopped spinach, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add soaked dal, rice and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add 2 cups of hot water, mix it well and pressure cook for 25 min and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve it hot with tomato raita.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe