Quick Kalakand Recipe
Kalakand is a delicious, quick, and popular Indian sweet. Kalakand is traditionally prepared with grated paneer, sugar, and milk powder. This sweet has a unique creamy, moist, and granular texture. To prepare this sweet at home follow this recipe.
- 2-1/4 cupsgrated fresh paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 1/2 cupsmilk powder
- 1 1/2 cupsfresh cream
- 3/4 cupsugar
- 1/2 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- Gheefor greasing
For The Garnish
- 10-12almond (badam) slivers
- 10-12pistachio slivers
- In a non-stick pan add grated paneer, milk powder, fresh cream, and sugar and mix it well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes or cook till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan and stir continuously and scrape the sides of the pan.
- Switch off the flame, add the cardamom powder and mix it well and grease 175 mm. (7") thali with a little ghee.
- Transfer the mixture into a 175 mm. (7") greased thali and spread it evenly and garnish it with almond and pistachio slivers and pat it lightly so that the almond and pistachio slivers stick to the mixture very well and keep it aside to cool and you can also set it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- After it gets set, cut it into pieces and serve it.
- This Kalakand stays fresh for a week, when refrigerated.
Also Read Simple Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe