Tasty and Easy Til Chikki Recipe
Til Chikki is a popular household Indian snack dish that is generally prepared during Sankranthi. It has a nice healthy combination of sesame seeds and jaggery, as this both ingredients are rich source of iron, which is required to maintain healthy hemoglobin levels in the body. Let’s follow this recipe.
- 3/4 cupsesame seeds (til)
- 1/2 cupchopped jaggery (gur)
- 1 1/2 tspghee
- Heat a deep non-stick pan, add the sesame seeds and dry roast on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes and switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in the same deep non-stick pan, add the jaggery, mix it nicely and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the roasted sesame seeds and mix it very nicely.
- Then put the sesame seeds mixture over the back of a greased plate and roll it by using a greased rolling pin to make 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle.
- Cut them into 38 mm. (1. 5’’×1. 5’’) square pieces by using a sharp knife and Cut it immediately by using a sharp knife into equal squares and store it in an airtight container and enjoy it whenever you want to.
- Energy 54 k cal
- Protein 1.0 gm
- Carbohydrate 5.9 gm
- Fat 2.9 gm
- Fiber 0.9 gm
- Vitamin A 7.6 mg
- Calcium 85.3 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe