Murgh Malai Kebab Recipe
Murgh Malai Kebab is an authentic Mughlai dish. This is a mouth-watering and delicious kebab recipe. It is an interesting appetizer. This kebab is made with boneless chicken pieces and fresh cream. This is an apt recipe for parties. Follow this recipe.
- 250 gramsChicken, boneless and cubed into medium pieces
- Saltto taste
- 1-1/2 - teaspoonBlack pepper powder
- 1-1/2 - tablespoonGinger garlic paste
- 3 tablespoonHung Yogurt (Greek/ Thick Curd)
- 10Cashew nuts
- 1/4 cupFresh cream
- 1/4 cupMozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoonCoriander leaves (Dhania), paste
- 1/2 tablespoonGreen Chili, paste
- 1 tablespoonCardamom Powder
- 1/2 tablespoonNutmeg powder
- In a mixing bowl add cashews and cream and keep aside for few min and then blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer this mixture into a bowl and add salt, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, hung curd, cheese, coriander leaves, green chili paste, cardamom and nutmeg powder and mix it nicely.
- Add the chicken pieces and slowly mix it, so that the chicken gets well coated with the mixture and keep it in the refrigerator for 1 Hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C and after 1 hour, put chicken pieces on skewers and grill in the oven for 15 min first and then turn over the skewers and grill again for 10 minutes or grill till the chicken is cooked well.
- Serve this yummy kebab with any chutney of your choice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe