Quick and Healthy Garlic Roti Recipe
Tired of having regular roti? Then try this Garlic Roti which is a delicious Indian flat bread. Garlic is a rich source of vitamins, antioxidant, and minerals. This healthy and quick roti can be served with any side dish and is ideal for lunch or dinner.
- 2 tbspfinely chopped fresh green garlic (hara lehsun)
- 1/4 cupjowar (white millet) flour
- 1/4 cupbajra (black millet) flour
- 1/4 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cupquick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- 1 tspoil for cooking
- In a bowl add wheat flour, bajra flour, jowar flour, oats, chili powder, garlic, salt, and enough water and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 min, divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5") diameter circle using a little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and cook each roti by using ¼ tsp of oil and cook till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to a serving plate and serve it with any side dish of your choice.
- Energy 96 calories
- Protein 2.8 gm
- Fat 2.1 gm
- Fibre 1.6 gm
- Iron 1.2 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe