Chocolaty Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe
Chocolate Coconut Ladoo is a traditional ladoo recipe with a chocolaty twist. This kid friendly, sweet is a tasty and healthy Ladoo recipe. This is a perfect recipe for any occasion and also it can be served as an evening snack. Let’s learn how to make this ladoo recipe.
- 1 cupChocolate grated
- 2 1/2 cupsDesiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cupAlmonds chopped
- 1/4 cupWalnuts crushed
- 1/4 cupPistachios coarsely ground
- 3 tablespoonsCondensed milk
- In a bowl add 2 cups of desiccated coconut and then add chopped almonds, crushed walnuts, and pistachios, and mix it well and keep it aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave oven on high power (100%) for one minute.
- Remove from the microwave oven and whisk until smooth and add the melted chocolate to the desiccated coconut mixture.
- Add the condensed milk and gently mix it and shape into small balls.
- In a plate add 1-2 cup of desiccated coconut and roll the balls in the desiccated coconut and arrange on a plate.
- You can store the ladoo in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy it whenever you want to.
- Calories: 2123
- Carbohydrates: 92.9
- Protein: 45.7
- Fat: 174.4
- Other: 28 gm
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe