Delicious Potato Paneer Roti Recipe
Potato Paneer Roti is a delicious variety of Indian bread. This roti is ideal for lunch boxes or for weekend breakfast or brunch. This delicious roti can be served with any side dish.
- 1/2 cuppeeled, boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cupgrated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cupwhole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cupplain flour (maida)
- 2 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- saltto taste
- 2 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1 tspcumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/2 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- whole wheatflour (gehun ka atta) for rolling
- ghee forgreasing and cooking
- In a bowl add wheat flour, plain flour, mashed potatoes, grated paneer, chopped coriander leaves, green chili, cumin seeds, salt, and turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and add enough water and knead it into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll a portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle by using wheat flour.
- Grease a non-stick tawa (griddle) with a little ghee and cook the roti by using a little ghee and cook till it turns golden brown in color from the both sides.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it to a serving plate and serve it with the ginger pickle.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe