Mini Pizza Cups Recipe
Mini Pizza Cups is a delicious and amazing recipe. It is very easy to make and also loaded with lip-smacking filling. This pizza is ideal as an evening snack or as a brunch and also loved by kids.
For The Dough
- 1/2 tspdry yeast
- 1 cupplain flour (maida)
- 1/2 tbspolive oil
- 1/2 tspsugar
- saltto taste
- plain flour(maida) for rolling
- 1 tbspoil
- 1 tspfinely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped onions
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped capsicum
- 1 cupfinely chopped mushrooms (khumbh)
- 1/2 cupcooked sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- saltto taste
- 1 cupwhite sauce
- 2 tbspbutter
- 2 tbspplain flour (maida)
- 2 cupsmilk
- saltto taste
- 1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- 3/4 cupgrated processed cheese
- dryred chili flakes (paprika) for sprinkling
- dried mixedherbs for sprinkling
For The Filling
For White Sauce
For the dough
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast and mix it well and cover with a lid and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add plain flour, yeast-water mixture, olive oil, sugar and salt and knead it into a soft dough by using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep it aside for 1 hour and after 1 hour, press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into equal portions and keep it aside.
For the White sauce
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a low flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the milk, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, or cook till the sauce thickens and stir continuously.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute and switch off the flame and keep it aside.
For the filling
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onion and fry on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes and add the mushroom, corn, and salt, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the prepared white sauce, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir occasionally and keep it aside.
How to proceed
- Grease a muffin tray with butter and keep it aside.
- Roll each portion of the dough into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle by using some plain flour.
- Press each rolled portion of the dough into the cavities of a greased muffin tray and keep it aside.
- Divide the prepared filling into equal portions and fill each cavity with a portion of the filling and sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese evenly over it.
- Sprinkle chili flakes and mixed herbs evenly over each of the pizza cups and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve this yummy cups with a glass of smoothie and relish it.
- Energy 126 cal
- Protein 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates 13.3 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Vitamin A 209.7 mcg
- Vitamin B1 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.7 mg
- Vitamin C 11.3 mg
- Folic Acid 11.5 mcg
- Calcium 111.3 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Potassium 112.4 mg
- Zinc 0.2 mg
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe