Healthy and Yummy Moong Sprouts Korma Recipe
Sprouts are the healthy and rich source of protein and fiber. So here is a yummy, delicious and healthy Korma recipe made from Moong Sprouts. This is perfect for lunch or dinner.You can relish this dish with roti or rice.
- 2 cupsmoong (whole green gram) sprouts
- 3 tbspoil
- 1/2 cupgrated onions
- 1/4 tspturmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tspcoriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- 1 tspchili powder
- 1/3 cupblanched and finely chopped tomatoes (see the notes below)
- 2 tbsptomato puree
- saltto taste
- 2 tbspfresh cream
- 1/2 cupmilk
- 1/2 tspsugar
To Be Ground Into A Paste
- 10-12broken cashew nuts (kaju)
- 1 tbsppoppy seeds (khus-khus)
- 3clove of garlic (lehsun)
- 2-inchginger (adrak)
- In a blender add cashew nuts, poppy seeds, garlic, ginger, a little water, and cardamom and blend to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions, mix well and fry on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the blended paste, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chili powder, 1 tbsp water, mix well and fry on a low flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, moong sprout, salt, and 2 tbsp of water and cover, cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the cream, milk, sugar, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti.
- Take 2 medium sized tomatoes, place them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, drain the water and, peel the skin, de-seed and finely chop them.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe