Easy and Simple Chicken Curry Recipe
This is an easy and simple chicken curry made with the simple ingredient. It is a tasty, delicious, spicy, and juicy chicken dish. It is a perfect dish on a busy day and can be prepared in just a few minutes.It is perfect for weekend lunch or dinner.
- 800 gramsChicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4-5 mediumOnions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoonGinger
- 1 tablespoonGarlic
- 4-5 mediumTomatoes
- 1 tablespoonFresh coriander leaves chopped
- 4 tablespoonsGhee
- 1 inchCinnamon stick
- 4-5Green cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 2 tablespoonsCoriander powder
- 2 tablespoonsCumin powder
- 1 teaspoonRed chili powder
- saltto taste
- 1 teaspoonGaram masala powder
- In a blender add tomato and blend to smooth puree and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee/oil in a thick-bottomed pan and add cinnamon, cloves and green cardamoms and fry for a minute and add onions and fry till golden brown in color.
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste and continue to fry for two to three minutes and stir continuously.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and red chili powder and mix it well.
- Add pureed tomato and mix it and cook till oil separates from the masala and add the chicken pieces and salt and cook for 5 min.
- Add two cups water and cover with the lid and cook till the chicken is soft and tender.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and mix it well and switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
- Calories: 1800
- Carbohydrates: 77
- Protein: 219.5
- Fat: 67.9
- Other: 25.5gm
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe