Creamy Khoya Matar Recipe
Creamy Khoya Matar is a rich, creamy and mouth-watering North Indian dish. The khoya add a delicious creamy texture and peas (matar) gives a sweet taste to this dish. Khoya and Matar are a super hit combination as their flavors complement each other well.
- 3/4 cupgrated mawa (khoya)
- 1 1/4 cupsboiled green peas
- 1 tbspoil
- 1 tbspghee
- a pinchof asafoetida (hing)
- 2cloves (laung / lavang)
- 1 tspfinely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cupfinely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tspcoriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tspfennel seeds (saunf) powder
- 1/2 tspchili powder
- saltto taste
- 1 tbspfinely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Heat the oil and ghee in a non-stick kadhai, add the asafoetida, cloves and grated khoya, mix it well and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the green chilies, tomatoes, coriander powder, fennel seeds powder, chili powder and ½ cup of water, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Add the salt, green peas and coriander, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Switch off the flame and serve it hot with tandoori roti.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe