Quick and Easy Anjeer Burfi Recipe
Anjeer Burfi is a very quick and easy burfi recipe to relish in any festival. This burfi is a mouth-watering with sweet aroma and flavor. This homemade burfi is hygienic and tasty. Try this interesting burfi at your home and treat your family members.
- 1 cupcrumbled mawa (khoya)
- 1/2 cupchopped dried figs (anjeer)
- 2 tbspsugar
- 2 tbspghee
- 1/4 tspcardamom (elaichi) powder
- 1/4 cupchopped mixed nuts (pistachios, cashew nuts, and almonds)
- gheefor greasing
- In a non-stick pan add the dried figs, sugar and ½ cup of water, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or cook till the water evaporates and stir occasionally.
- Add the mawa, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes and stir continuously.
- Add the ghee and cardamom powder, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes or cook till the mixture turns light brown in color and stir continuously.
- Add the mixed nuts, mix it well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute and stir continuously and switch off the flame and grease a 150 mm.(6’’) diameter plate with oil.
- Transfer the mixture in a 150 mm.(6’’)diameter greased plate and flatten it evenly by using the back of a spoon and keep it aside at room temperature for 2 hours or till it sets.
- Cut into 9 equal square pieces and serve it or store refrigerated in an air-tight container and enjoy whenever you want to.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe