Tasty Fountain Style Vanilla Malt Shake
Tasty Vanilla Malt Shake is a delicious old fashioned cool treat. Serve the chilled shake in a tall glass. For a different flavor adds chocolate or strawberry to the milkshake. Malt adds something special to this old fashioned Vanilla Milkshake. Follow the steps below to prepare Perfect Vanilla Malt Recipe.
- 200 gramCold milk
- 2 tablespoonsCarbonated water
- 5Malted milk powder
- 2Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoonVanilla ice cream
- Take a blender and add milk to it
- Add carbonated water to the milk along with malted milk powder and vanilla extract
- Add scoop of ice cream
- Blend them until smooth
- Pour the smooth mixture into a glass and serve to your family members or guests.
This is one of the best and easy ways of making Malt Shake and you can chill your mouth during the summer. This recipe will definitely be a big hit with the whole family. Replace vanilla with chocolate if you are fond of chocolates.
The traditional milkshakes made with cream and chocolate may do diet damage. Combine the low fat dairy products to be healthy.
Find out the other milkshakes and smoothies.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe