Homemade Baked Potato Chips Recipe
Potato Chips are all time favorite chips for most of the kids. You can prepare them at home and make it snacks for kids during evenings. However, make sure to spend some time, as some preparation time is required to prepare the chips. Have a look.
- 3Large potatoes
- 3 cupsWater
- Saltto tast
- 7 cupsWater for boiling
- 2large bowls
- Potatoes slicer
- Baking tray
- Take a bowl and add 3 cups of water and 1 tablespoon of salt
- Peel the potatoes and slice the potatoes using the slicer directly in the bowl that contain water
- Immerse the sliced potatoes in water
- Take 7 cups of water in a pot or a pan and bring it to boil on high flame. Add 1 tablespoon of salt to it
- Blanch the potatoes for about 3 minutes on full flame
- Switch off the flame and cover the pot
- Allow potatoes to immerse in water for about 3 minutes. Make sure that the potato pieces look translucent. Drain water from the potatoes
- Add oil and salt to potato slices and mix them gently
- Bake the chips in a pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes under 250 degrees C.
- Once they look crisp, remove them from the oven and store them in an airtight container
- Take them in a bowl from the airtight container and have it whenever required.
If required, you can season the crisp chips with your favorite herbs and spices. You can have these chips for navaratri fasting or for any other fasting. Health Benefits of Potatoes.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe