Tasty Guava Juice Recipe
The more you eat of the ripened guava, the more health benefits you gain. Try Ripened Guava Juice at home and have this low fatty drink as a hydrating agent. Have a look at the recipe.
- 1 cupPink guava
- 1 teaspoonSugar
- ½ cupCold water
- ½ inchGinger
- Peel the skin of guava and wash it well
- Cut it into 6 pieces and place them blender
- Add little sugar, ginger, cold water and blend it. Make sure to filter the hard seeds
- Pour the juice in a juice glass and serve it with ice cubes.
Try this sumptuous drink at any time and have it to refresh yourself. You can also add milk for more taste. Look at Benefits of Guava for skin, hair and health.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe