Champagne Punch Drink Recipe
Try this simple Champagne Punch with carbonated water, ginger and frozen strawberries at home. It is an easy fruit punch drink and you can serve it at different parties.
- 1 canFrozen lemonade
- 1 canFrozen strawberry juice
- 1 small canPine apple juice frozen
- 1 bottleGinger ale, chilled
- 1 bottleChampagne
- Take a punch bowl and add the lemonade concentrate, strawberry juice, pineapple juice to it
- Mix them well and stir the ingredients with ginger ale
- Then add champagne to it at the end. Remember not to stir champagne
- The Strawberry Champagne is ready to refresh you. Serve it at a bridal shower and for sure everyone loves it.
Add soda water and ice cubes before serving to your guest. Know what exactly Champagne is.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe