Best Indian AlooChatpata Recipe
Aloo Chat Pat is an Indian recipe that is prepared with spiced potatoes. Kids generally like to eat the chats like Bhelpuri, panipuri, sevpuri, etc. This can be taken as evening snacks. Prepare it at home and make your diet healthy.
- 1Boiled potato
- ¼ cupPomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoonsGreen chutney
- 2 tablespoonsSweet chutney
- 2 teaspoonsSpicy groundnuts
- pinchRed chili powder
- Corriander leaves
- 1 teaspoonChili powder
- 1 teaspoonChat masala powder
- ¼ cupSprouts
- Boil potatoes and cut them into small cubes
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the above ingredients in it
- Add small pieces of sugar cane along with ripe banana in addition to the above ingredients.
- Add few pomegranate seeds on top and serve it garnishing with coriander leaves.
It really tastes good and an easy process where you just have to mix all the ingredients well in exact quantities.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe