Best Indian AlooChatpata Recipe
Aloo Chat Pat is an Indian recipe that is prepared with spiced potatoes. Kids generally like to eat the chats like Bhelpuri, panipuri, sevpuri, etc. This can be taken as evening snacks. Prepare it at home and make your diet healthy.
- 1Boiled potato
- ¼ cupPomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoonsGreen chutney
- 2 tablespoonsSweet chutney
- 2 teaspoonsSpicy groundnuts
- pinchRed chili powder
- Corriander leaves
- 1 teaspoonChili powder
- 1 teaspoonChat masala powder
- ¼ cupSprouts
- Boil potatoes and cut them into small cubes
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all the above ingredients in it
- Add small pieces of sugar cane along with ripe banana in addition to the above ingredients.
- Add few pomegranate seeds on top and serve it garnishing with coriander leaves.
It really tastes good and an easy process where you just have to mix all the ingredients well in exact quantities.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe