Easy Sweet Lassi Recipe for Summer
Sweet Lassi with Yogurt is usually served as a side dish during meal in a tall glass. Try this Indian Sweet Lassie Recipe and have refreshing summers.
- 2 cupsCurd
- 2 tablespoonsSugar
- ¼ cupChilled water or milk
- 2 tablespoonsFresh cream
- ¼ teaspoonCrushed cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon for garnishingAlmond pieces
- Take a blender and add curd, sugar, milk or water to it
- Blend them together for about 30 seconds
- Add turmeric to it and keep it in the cold water for about 10 minutes
- Pour it in serving glass and garnish it with cream, cardamom powder, almond pieces
- Chill it before serving to your guest or before having it, or you can also place the ice cubes in it and have it cool.
Do not over blend the mixture as butter may start flowing out. If you are interested, add a flake of saffron while blending the mixture. Instead of blender or mixer, you can opt the traditional way of whisking by using hand whisk.
Know Benefits of Lassi and include it in your diet at least thrice a week.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe