Tasty Chocolate Burfi Recipe with Milk
Try this Indian Chocolate Burfi Recipe that is made with mawa and chocolate. Kids will definitely like the taste and ask for more burfis.
- 2 ½ cupsCrumbled mawa
- ¾ cupSugar
- ¼ teaspoonCardamom powder
- 1 teaspoonRose water
- few dropsCoconut oil
- Crumble koya well and add it to heavy bottomed non stick pan
- Heat it on low flame and stir it frequently to avoid bruning
- Add sugar to the koya along with cardamom powder and rose water
- As the sugar melts, the whole mixture turns to halwa like consistency
- Continue to cook till it becomes thick like a mass
- Cool the mixture completely and divide them to 2 equal parts
- Shape like a square on a greased foil with one part
- Add cocoa to the other part and knead gently with the greased palms
- Shape it like a square and place this over the first layer
- Sprinkle nuts on it and press gently if required
- Freeze it for 15 to 30 minutes and cut it in required shapes
- Store it in an air tight container and have it within 2 to 3 days.
If sweetness is not just enough, add some sugar to and increase the sweetness. Do not add too much sugar as it may release more moisture and turns sticky.
Know the 10 Health Benefits of Chocolates and the reasons why you should eat more of it.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe