Spicy Black Bean Burger Recipe
Prepare this Meatless Burger – Black Bean Burger and have a bite with hot sauce. You can have the burger once a while for your lunch. Try this budget friendly vegetarian meal by following the simple steps.
- 1 teaspoonChopped garlic
- 1 cupBlack beans
- 2 teaspoonsCilantro
- 2 teaspoonsParsley leaves
- ½ cupBread crumbs
- Saltto taste
- ½ teaspoonBlack pepper grounded
- ¼ cupKetchup
- Place onions, garlic, ½ cup beans, cilantro, parsley, egg, chili in a food processor and pulse to combine them
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add remaining beans, bread crumbs to it
- Add salt and pepper powder. Mix them well
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and form the mixture into patties
- Place a pan on flame and oil to it
- Add the patties to the hot pan and fry them on both the sides. Top it with tomatoes and ketchup
- Place the fried patties on top of the bun and cover it with the other bun. Serve it one piece for your guest.
After having the bread, have a Fresh Guava Juice and complete your meal.
Know whether Eating Black Beans is good for you or not.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe