Best Vodka Shikanji Recipe
Shikanji Cocktail Recipe is sweet, tangy and spicy in taste. Try this recipe at home for any party as it makes a perfect Party Drink for warm summers.
- 30mlLime juice
- 40mlSugar syrup
- 10 leavesMint leaves
- 1 teaspoonShikanji salt
- Lemon wheelfor garnishing
- Mint leavesfor garnishing
- Have a cocktail shaker and fill it with crushed ice, vodka, lime juice, shikanji salt, mint leaves and sugar syrup
- Shake all the ingredient well and strain the water in another cocktail glass
- Garnish it with Lemon wheel and one mint leave. You can serve it straight for your guest on any party in the pleasant evening.
Vodka shouldn’t be thought of as the tasteless drink. It has full of flavor, aroma and has south mouth feel. Know more About Vodka.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe