Quick Strawberry Shake Recipe
Try this Fresh Strawberry Milkshake Recipe with fresh strawberries and blend it with milk, sugar and ice. Add ice cream at the end if you are serving for your child.
- 2 cupsVanilla ice cream
- 6 cupsStrawberries / Blackberries / Blueberries
- 2 cupsWhole milk
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend them till they turn smooth in texture
- Pour it into individual glasses and serve it with ice cubes and vanilla at the top.
These juices are full of great nutrients along with Vitamin C, Vitamin K, potassium, etc. It has antioxidant characteristics and is considered to be a potent tool that protects your heart. Know more Health Benefits of Strawberries.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe