Easy Amla Wine Recipe Homemade
Try this best Homemade Amla Wine which is also called as Nellikka Wine and have it when you have a simple get together party at home. Have a look at the recipe.
- Wash amla with water and wipe the water with clean cloth
- Place them in a clean sterilized bottle and close the lid
- Place sugar and water in a bowl and boil it till the sugar dissolves
- Add this sugar water to the gooseberry
- Tie the bottle with a clean cloth or close the lid little bit loose
- Stir the mixture every day for about 20 days
- At the end of 20th day, strain the mixture through a clean muslin cloth to a dry vessel
- Pour the juice in dry bottles and store it for future use.
The process is repeated with Homemade Wine Juice.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe