Indian Style Mango Lassi Recipe
Mango Lassi is one of the Traditional South Asian Lassies that is prepared with fresh mango, yogurt, sugar and a cardamom stick. Have a look at the step by step preparation process below.
- 1 cupPlain yogurt
- ½ cupMilk
- 1 cupPeeled and chopped mangoes
- 4 teaspoonsSugar
- ½ inch (Optional)Cardamom
- Place mango, yogurt, milk, sugar, cardamom in a blender and blend them for 2 to 3 minutes
- Pour it in individual glasses and serve it cool with ice cubes placed in it
- You can sprinkle with little cardamom powder if necessary.
Add more sugar for Sweet Lassie. You can store it in for about 24 hours in refrigerator and have it before 1 day.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe