Best Green Chutney Recipe
Green Chutney is very tasty chutney that is prepared with coriander leaves within just minutes. You need to just add green chilies, peanuts and salt for preparing the chutney. You can add this chutney in preparing mixed vegetable curry or eat with roti.
- 1 bunchFresh cilantro
- 1 cloveGarlic
- 1 tablespoonGinger paste
- 1 tablespoonPeanuts
- Saltto taste
- 2 tablespoonsLemon juice
- Wash cilantro with water and add it to blender
- Add garlic clove, ginger paste, chili, peanuts, salt, lemon juice to the blender
- Blend them to smooth paste and remove it to serving bowl.
The chutney tastes good with fresh cilantro leaves. When you are preparing Varan Baitha Recipe you can add it and make it healthier.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe