Tasty and Easy Sweet Kudumulu Recipe
Vinayaka Chavithi Special Recipe - Bellam Kudumulu are prepared with rice flour or rava also made as naivedyam for lord Ganesha. Have a look.
- 1 cupRice flour
- 2 cupsWater
- 1/3 cupJaggery
- 1 tablespoonSugar
- ½ teaspoonCardamom powder
- 2 teaspoonsGhee
- Add water to a vessel and bring it to boil.
- Add jaggery to it and allow it to melt completely.
- Add grated coconut and cardamom powder
- Mix them well and reduce the flame
- Pour rice flour. Keep on stirring while adding it
- Place a lid and cook on low flame for few minutes
- Off the flame and allow it to cool for some time. At this point to do not open the lid
- Grease your hands and shape the dough into round balls
- Flatten them lightly and place them on greased idli plate
- Steam them just like you steam idlis for about 8 to 10 minutes on medium flame
- When they are steamed, off the flame and allow the pressure to release
- Remove the lid and offer to lord Ganesha as prasadam on Ganesh Chathurthi.
Also try Tamarind Rice on Ganesh Chathurthi and offer them as naivedyam to God.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe