Raw Mango Pulihora Recipe – Mamidikaya Pulihora Recipe
Pulihora with Mango (Mamidikaya Pulihora) is definitely a mouth watering recipe with tangy taste and excellent flavor of mangoes. Add cashews and peas to it for more taste. Try the raw mango rice recipe by following the steps below.
- 3 cupsCooked rice
- 2 cupsGrated mango
- 3 tablespoonsRoasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoonsRoasted cashew nuts
- Saltto taste
- 1 tablespoonsOil
- 1 teaspoonMustard seeds
- 1 tablespoonChana dal
- 1 tablespoonSplit black gram dal
- 4Dry red chilies
- 8Slit green chilies
- 1 teaspoonGrated ginger
- ¼ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 10 leavesCurry leaves
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Add mustard seeds and let them pop for a few seconds.
- Add Chana dal, split black gram dal to it.
- Fry them till they become golden brown color.
- Add red chilies, green chilies, grated ginger, curry leaves, turmeric powder.
- Fry them for a few seconds and off the flame.
- Add grated mango to it and mix everything well.
- Add, this is cooked rice along with roasted peanuts, cashew nuts and combine them well.
- Add salt if required and serve hot with Roasted Chana Dal Chutney.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe