Tasty Nuvvula Laddu Recipe
Nuvvula Laddu is Andhra special sweet that is filled with ample healthy benefits. The laddus are prepared with jaggery and sesame seeds that taste really excellent.
- 1 ½ cupWhite sesame seeds
- 1 cupGrated jaggery
- ½ cupRoasted oats
- 10Roasted Almonds
- 1 ½ tablespoonMilk
- ½ teaspoonCardamom powder
- Place a pan on flame and dry roast sesame seeds till the rawness disappears.
- Roast them on low flame and do not burn them.
- Remove them on a plate and cool them for some time.
- Dry roast oats in the same pan for about 5 minutes.
- Remove them on a plate and cool for some time.
- Place roasted almonds in blender and coarse them.
- Remove it in a bowl and grind roasted oats to a powder.
- Remove it in a bowl and add sesame seeds.
- Blend the sesame seeds to fine powder.
- Add grated jaggery to it and blend till combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the milk and blend the mixture.
- Remove it to a plate and add oat powder, almond powder to it.
- Mix them well and start making round balls with it.
- Store it in an airtight container and have it, one laddu per day.
Prepare Ugadi Pachadi on the Ugadi special day and make your festival joyful.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe