Yummy Mughlai Mutton Curry Recipe
Try this Mughlai style Mutton Curry and get back to the traditional flavor for your family members by preparing the dish at home. Have a look at the recipe.
- ½ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- ½ cupYogurt
- ½ cupWater
- 5 tablespoonCilantro
- 3 tablespoonMint leaves
- to tasteSalt
- 3 tablespoonsGhee
- 3 tablespoonsOil
- cubesCashew nuts
- 2Green chilies
- 1 tablespoonGinger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoonCoriander seeds
- ½ teaspoonCumin seeds
- 1Green cardamom
- 5Black pepper corns
- ½ inchCinnamon stick
- 2Dry red chili
- Add 3 chopped onions, green chilies, ginger garlic paste, 3 tablespoons cilantro, 2 tablespoons mint, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, green cardamom, black pepper corns, cloves, cinnamon stick and red chili powder to blender.
- Blend them into fine paste.
- Wash mutton and cut it into medium size pieces.
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Fry the mutton pieces in oil till light brown color and remove them aside.
- Fry cashew nuts till they turn golden brown in color and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add little oil and fry sliced onions till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add ground masala and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add fried mutton pieces to the mixture and mix it well.
- Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Fry the whole stuff on low flame for about 7 to 10 minutes till oil get separated from it.
- Transfer the mixture to pressure cooker and cook until you get 4 to 5 whistles.
- Off the flame and wait till the pressure releases from the cooker.
- Remove the lid and add beaten yogurt to it.
- Place the cooker on flame and cook for 5 more minutes on low flame till you get desired consistency.
- Off the flame and garnish it with chopped mint, chopped cilantro and cashews.
The curry tastes good with hot rice or with Dum Biryani.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe