Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipe
Prepare Healthy Vegetable Salad Recipe a day before, as it tastes good if it is marinated overnight. This Veggie Salad with nuts and seeds is super healthy food with freshness of raw veggies hidden in salad.
- ½ cupFrench beans
- 3 carrotsCarrots
- ½ cupCabbage
- ¼ cupPotato
- ¼ cupBroccoli
- ¼ cupCapsicum
- Saltto taste
- 2Green chilies
- ¼ cupCoriander leaves
- ½ teaspoonLemon juice
- pinchBlack pepper powder
- Cut all the vegetables into medium size and steam them for few minutes.
- Shift them to salad bowl and add chopped tomatoes, green chili, salt, pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Mix them well and garnish them with coriander leaves.
Have it right away or you can freeze them and have it as night dinner. Also try American Sweet Corn Salad at home as it tastes excellent and healthy to your body.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe