Tasty Bean Dumplings Recipe
Bean dumpling is something small pieces of dough wrapped around beans filling. Nothing tops of compared to dumplings with beans. Have a look at the easy preparation process.
- 1 cupBeans
- 1 cupOnions
- 1Green chilies
- 6 clovesGarlic
- 1 teaspoonChili powder
- 1 teaspoonCoriander powder
- 1 tablespoonTomato sauce
- 1 tablespoonOlive oil
- 4 tablespoonsCornmeal
- 4 tablespoonsAll purpose flour
- 1 teaspoonBaking powder
- 2 eggsEgg white
- 3 tablespoonsMilk
- Take a mixing bowl and add cornmeal, all purpose flour, baking powder, egg white and milk to it. Mix them well to form a thick paste.
- Keep it aside for few minutes.
- Place a pan and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add onions, green chilies, garlic and fry them well till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add tomato puree to it.
- Saute it for few minutes.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder, salt to it.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add boiled beans and mix it well with the mixture.
- Add tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the sauce is boiling, add spoonful of dumpling batter over the sauce.
- Continue the same with remaining batter.
- Do not mix immediately after adding the dumpling.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Off the flame and garnish, it with chopped coriander leaves.
This is an excellent dish tastes good with plain rotis. Also try the dry Aloo Beans Fry Recipe and have it as a side dish with plain rice.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe