Delicious Kuska Biryani Recipe
Kuska Biryani also called as Plain Biryani is easy to prepare and is a popular biryani across Tamil Nadu. It is original biryani prepared by mothers and grandmothers. Have a look and try at home.
- 1 cupBasmati rice
- 2 cupsCoconut milk
- 1Bay leaf
- ½ cupMint leaves
- ¼ cupGhee
- 2 tablespoonsCooking oil
- ½ teaspoonBlack stone flower
- 1 teaspoonGinger garlic paste
- 2Green chilies
- 1 teaspoonRed chili powder
- ½ teaspoonCoriander powder
- 1 tablespoonCurd
- ½ cupCoriander leaves
- Saltto taste
- Wash rice with water and add required water, coconut milk to it.
- Place the pressure cooker on flame and add oil, ghee to it.
- Add all the spices – cinnamon, clove, bay leaf, black stone flower and cardamom.
- Saute them for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and fry for 1 minute.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell from it disappears.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green chilies, chili powder and mint leaves.
- Saute them for 2 more minutes.
- Add soaked rice and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add required water and salt to it.
- Mix them well and add coriander leaves at the end.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 10 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
- Off the flame and wait till the pressure releases from the cooker.
- Open the lid and serve it hot with tasty Spicy Mutton Curry and Tomato Onion Raita.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe