Spicy Shahi Mutton Curry Recipe
Mutton Shahi Korma is a delicious curry that tastes excellent with plain rice or with dum biryani. It is a famous non-vegetarian dish usually prepared during Ramzan festivals season.
- 2 cupsBoneless mutton
- 1 cupCurd
- 4 tablespoonsCoriander seeds
- 1 teaspoonGinger garlic paste
- 5Cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoonPepper powder
- 4 tablespoonsGhee
- 2Bay leaves
- 2 tablespoonsHot milk
- ¼ cupAlmonds
- ¼ cupHeavy cream
- 1 teaspoomChili powder
- ¼ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- Grind cumin, coriander seeds and red pepper to smooth powder.
- Place a pan on flame and add ghee to it.
- Add onions, cardamom pods, cinnamon, cloves and bay leaves.
- Fry them till onions become golden brown in color.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook till the raw smell of the paste disappears.
- Add the ground spice powder and stir it well with the onion mixture
- Add meat to it and cook it on medium flame for few minutes.
- Fry the mutton pieces till oil from it oozes out.
- Add yogurt to the meat and mix the whole stuff perfectly.
- Cook the mixture on low flame for about 1 ½ hours until the meat becomes tender.
- Splash little water if required.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chili powder to it and mix well.
- Add the cream at the end and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Off the flame and finally garnish the meat with fried almonds.
The curry tastes excellent with hot rice or with Kuska Biryani.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe