Crispy and Tasty Ribbon Pakoda Recipe
Try this tasty and crispy Ribbon Pakoda Recipe at home for any festival and make your festival delightful. Have a look.
- 2 cupsRice
- 10Red chilies
- 2Garlic pods
- Saltto taste
- ½ kgBengal gram flour
- for fryingOil
- Soak boiled rice in water for 2 hours.
- Drain the water and grind it using wet grinder to fine paste by adding water.
- Add garlic pods, salt and red chilies to it.
- Sieve Bengal gram flour and keep it aside.
- Take a muruku maker and fix ribbon pakoda plate to it.
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Place the prepared dough in the muruku maker and press it directly in hot oil.
- Wait until the first side of the muruku is cooked.
- Flip over to the other side and fry both the other side till it turns golden brown in color.
- With the help of slotted ladle, remove the murukulu from oil and place it on oil absorbent paper.
- When the oil is drained, transfer them to air tight container.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining dough.
- The tasty muruku is ready to reserve. Store them in airtight container and enjoy it with any cake – Black Forest Cake.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe