Tasty Coriander Chutney Preparation
Try this delicious and easy Coriander Chutney that goes well with snacks, breakfast and hot rice. In endless types of spicy chutneys, Cilantro Chutney is a perfect combination for most of the dishes and is also called as Green Chutney.
- 1 cupCoriander leaves
- 2Green chili
- 2 tablespoonsGrated coconut
- ¼ teaspoonTamarind paste
- Saltto taste
- 3 teaspoonsOil
- 1 teaspoonMustard seeds
- ½ teaspoonUrad dal
- ¼ teaspoonCumin seeds
- 2Garlic cloves
- 5 leavesCurry leaves
- 1Red chili
- Wash the coriander leaves and drain it completely.
- Place a pan flame and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add onions, green chilies to it. Saute them till they golden color.
- Add coriander leaves, grated coconut to the fried onions.
- Fry them for 2 minutes and off the flame.
- Allow the fried items to cool for some time.
- Place them in grinder and add salt, tamarind juice, little water to it.
- Make all the ingredients to smooth paste and remove it in a bowl.
- For seasoning, place a pan on flame and add 1 teaspoon of oil to it.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let them splutter for few seconds.
- Add urad dal and fry till they turn golden brown color.
- Finally add curry leaves, garlic cloves and red chilies to it.
- Off the flame and add the seasoning to the prepared coriander chutney.
The tasty green chutney is ready to serve. You can store the chutney up to 2 days and is the best one that you can prepare when you have any guest in your home.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe