Yummy Veg Biryani Recipe
Try this Simple Biryani with different vegetables and fewer spices. Have all the vegetables, cut into slices the day before, so that you can prepare Vegetable Biryani within few minutes. Have a look.
- 2 cupsBasmati rice
- 1 cupBeans chopped
- 1 cupCarrots chopped
- ½ cupFresh peas
- 1 cupPotatoes sliced
- 2 spoonsChili powder
- 2 spoonsEverest biryani masala powder
- 1 cupCoriander leaves
- 10 leavesCurry leaves
- 1 cupOil
- Saltto taste
- 1 tablespoonGhee
- 4 cupsWater
- Soak basmati rice in water for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it well and drain the water. Keep it aside.
- Cut all the vegetables into slices.
- Place cooker pan on flame and add oil to it.
- Add curry leaves, onions and fry them till they turn golden brown in color.
- Add tomatoes and fry them till they become soft.
- Add all vegetables and fry them till they become tender.
- Add rice to it and mix it well with the vegetable mixture.
- Add chili powder, masala powder, salt and water.
- Mix them well and close the lid f pressure cooker
- Cook it on medium flame till 3 whistles and then on low flame for 1 minute till the rice is cooked.
- Off the flame and wait until the pressure releases from the cooker.
- Open the lid and mix the rice once.
- Remove it in a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves
The tasty Vegetable Biryani is ready to serve. Serve it with Tomato Raita or with any curry.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe