Homemade Rice Papad Recipe
Round and thin Rice flour Papads are a nice accompaniment to meal and best snacks during picnics. Roast or fry them till they turn crispy and have them as side dish for your meal.
- 2 cupsRice
- Saltto taste
- 4 tablespoonsOil
- ¼ teaspoon (Optional)Asafetida
- Add water to a bowl and bring it to boil.
- Add rice to the boiled water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Off the flame and drain the water completely.
- Pour the hot rice on thick towel and spread it evenly.
- Let it dry for few minutes.
- Place a pan on flame and add 1 tablespoon of oil to it.
- Add rice to it and fry it till the rice start puffing up.
- When all the rice puffs up, off the flame and let it cool for few minutes.
- Then make it to fine powder using mixer.
- Take water in a bowl and add asafetida, lemon water and salt to it.
- Pass through the strainer so that only liquid is retained.
- Make a well at the center of the rice flour and pour water in it.
- Mix it well and form smooth dough.
- Oil your palms and knead the dough for about half an hour.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll it into thin papads.
- Dry them in sun and store in airtight container.
- Deep fry them in oil and have it with Sambar Rice or with Rasam.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe