Easy Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe
Garlic Lemon Chicken is quite easy recipe that can be made within just half an hour and you can plan it for a weeknight meal. The chicken pieces marinated with lemon, salt and chili powder is slow cooked and garnished with chopped coriander leaves. Have a look and try the recipe.
- 200gmsBoneless chicken
- 8Garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoonsLemon juice
- 2 teaspoonsButter
- 1 teaspoonRed chili powder
- 1 teaspoonPepper powder
- 1 teaspoonCoriander leaves
- pinchTurmeric powder
- Saltto taste
- Clean chicken with normal water and chop it into small cubes.
- Take a mixing bowl and add chicken pieces, salt, pepper powder, lemon juice, butter.
- Mix them well and keep it aside for about 10 minutes.
- Place a pan on flame and add butter to it.
- When the butter is melted, add chopped garlic pieces and saute them for few seconds.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and cook them on medium flame.
- Add chili powder and mix it well with chicken pieces.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle few drops of water over the chicken if required.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and place the fried chicken pieces in it.
- Bake it in oven for about 5 minutes under 350 degrees F.
- Remove it from oven and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve the pieces hot with Sambar Rice or you can also have it as snacks directly.
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe