Kobbari Karam Podi Recipe – Coconut Chili Powder
Dry Coconut Chili Powder or Kobbari Karam is a unique dish of South Indian cuisines that is an excellent combination with dosa, idli and hot rice. It is simple to make packed with proteins and has aromatic flavor. Have a look.
- 1 teaspoonOil
- ½ cupBlack gram
- 1.2 cupBengal gram
- 8Dry red chilies
- coconutHalf dry
- 6Garlic cloves
- Saltto taste
- 1 cupCurry leaves
- Grate dry coconut or you can also chop the dry coconut into thin slices
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it
- Roast dry red chilies, gram dal, Bengal gram till they turn light brown color
- Off the flame and transfer them to a plate.
- To the same pan, add grated coconut and roast them on low flame for about 3 to 5 minutes
- In the same pan, fry curry leaves for about 2 minutes
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend them into fine powder.
- Transfer it to an airtight container and have it with Tasty Masala Dosa or with Onion Rava Dosa.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe