Stuffed Ladys Finger Fry Recipe
Stuffed Bhindi name itself makes your mouth watering. Follow the recipe and know How to Make Stuffed Lady's Finger Fry in an easy way at home.
- 1 tablespoonGram flour
- 4 tablespoonsOil
- ½ tablespoonFennel seeds
- ½ teaspoonGaram masala powder
- ¼ teaspoonRed chili powder
- 2 teaspoonsCoriander powder
- ¼ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 1 inchGinger
- ½ teaspoonCumin seeds
- Saltto taste
- Wash the Ladyfinger with water and dry it for some time.
- Cut the tops and tails.
- Make a slit exactly at the centre of the ladyfinger.
- Place a pan on flame and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add cumin seeds and let it crackle for few seconds.
- Add gram flour and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, ginger pieces and salt to it.
- Mix everything well and fry the ingredients for about 3 minutes.
- Off the flame and stuff the mixture in ladyfinger.
- Place another pan on flame and add 3 tablespoons of oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add the stuffed ladyfingers to the pan and cook them on low flame for about 3 minutes. Make sure to close the lid while cooking.
- Turn them to the other side and cook for few more minutes by closing the lid.
- Then take off the lid and cook them on high flame for 2 more minutes.
- Off the flame and serve it with Leftover Rice Paratha.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Best Homemade Grape Wine Recipe
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Homemade Mutton Paya Recipe