Best Sweet Potato Masala Recipe
Sweet Potato Masala Fry is a wonderful and an easy recipe that every one falls for it. A simple and creative mix of different spices that tastes amazing.
- 3Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoonsto taste
- 1 teaspoonOil
- ¼ teaspoonSambar Powder
- ¼ teaspoonMustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoonUrad dal
- ¼ teaspoonTurmeric powder
- 5 leavesCurry leaves
- 1Red chili
- 1 teaspoonChopped coriander leaves
- Wash the sweet potatoes with water and boil them in pressure cooker till you get 4 whistles.
- Off the flame and let the pressure from the cooker released totally.
- Peel the skin off and chop them into round slices of about ½ inch.
- Add sambar powder, salt and turmeric powder. Mix them well.
- Place a pan on flame and add oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, urad dal and let them splutter for few seconds.
- Add red chili, curry leaves to it.
- Then add chopped sweet potatoes to it and fry it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and close the lid of the pan to avoid the flavors from the fry releasing out.
- Serve it as side dish with Sambar Powder or with Mango Rasam.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Ramzan Special Chicken Biryani Recipe