Easy Palak Paratha Recipe – Spinach Paratha
Spinach Paratha tastes delicious and is nutritious paratha that tastes excellent with fresh curd. This is the best dish for kids who do not prefer to have spinach.
- 2 cupsWheat flour
- ¾ cupChopped palak
- ½ teaspoonChopped ginger
- 3Garlic cloves
- 1Green chili
- 2 tablespoonsCoriander leaves
- 3 teaspoonsOil
- 1 teaspoonButter
- Saltto taste
- making doughWater for
- Wash spinach and coriander leaves.
- Chop spinach, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and green chili.
- Place them in blender and blend into fine paste. Do not add water to it while grinding.
- Remove the paste in a mixing bowl and add flour to 1 ½ cups flour to it
- Add oil and salt to it
- Knead it to smooth dough. Add little water if required
- Grease the dough surface with few drops of oil and cover it with a cloth for about half an hour
- Divide the dough into equal parts and give each part a round ball shape
- Convert it into thick pattie by placing it between your palms
- Coat the pattie with dry wheat flour and roll them to round raw paratha of about 6 inch
- Place roti pan on flame and cook paratha on it.
- vHeat each side of paratha with ½ teaspoon of oil till it turns light golden brown color.
- Remove it to serving plate and continue the same process with remaining dough.
Serve the paratha with Tasty Tomato Chutney and curd.
This Recipe Rate : (0) Reviews
- Be the first Review [Click Here]
Top Recipes Collection
- Chilled Mojitos Recipe
- Aachari Paneer Tikkas - Indian Food Recipe
- Cocktail Rum Punch Recipe
- South Indian Pork Curry Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- How to Make Chocolate Truffles
- How to Make Crispy Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Punjabi Bhindi Masala Fry Recipe
- Mint Aloo Bath Recipe